Genie Scissor Lift
Genie GS1532 Electric Scissor Lift
- Free On Site Survey
The Genie GS™-1532 Scissor Lift offers the operator external use for one person or internal use for two people. The Genie GS-1532 has an impressive 272kg lift capacity and at only 1.83m in length, is perfect for tight confined spaces.
- Solid non marking tyres, no scuffing, no debris pick up
- Manual roll out deck extension for increased work space
- Fold down guardrails make it easy to maneuver through height restricted areas
- On board diagnostics to help operators troubleshoot and maximise uptime
- Driveable at full height
- Swing out battery box and power trays allows for easy access to engine components
- *Finance figures are indicative only and subject to acceptance, business users only. The example shown is based on a monthly payment profile of 1 + 83 but other lengths of contract are available.
- Contract Hire figures include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term.
- Full maintenance Contract Hire including breakdowns is available, please ask for a quotation.
|Metric Working Height||6.40 m|
|Metric Platform Height||4.40 m|
|Metric Machine Width||81 cm|
|Metric Lift Capacity||272 kg|
|US Working Height||20 ft 11 in|
|US Platform Height||14 ft 5in|
|US Machine Width||2 ft 8 in|
|US Lift Capacity||600 lbs|
DEMO: Genie Slab Scissor Lifts
Where and When to Use a Genie Electric Slab Scissor
How to Use a Genie Electric Slab Scissor
QUICK LOOK: Genie Slab Scissors
How a Scissor Lift is made
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.