Genie Scissor Lift
Genie GS1930 Electric Scissor Lift
- Free On Site Survey
The Genie GS-1930 Electric Scissor Lift is only 0.76m (30in) wide and will pass through most single doors. The GS-1930 can be used indoors or outdoors and offers a working height of 7.85m with a lift capacity of 227kg. Large platform workspace with 0.91 m (36 in) roll-out platform extension
Available with hydraulic drive configuration or Genie® AC E-Drive configuration, which offers increased runtime, lower maintenance costs and industry-leading performance.
- Solid non marking tyres prevent scuffing floors or picking up debris
- Compact design and zero inside turning radius makes this machine ideal for areas where space is at at a premium
- Fold down guardrails make it easy to maneuver through height restricted areas
- On board diagnostics to help operators troubleshoot and maximise uptime
- Driveable at full height. Drive speed up to 4km/hr when stowed, with 25% gradeability
- Swing out battery box and power trays allows for easy access to engine components
- Manual roll out deck extension for increased work space
- Finance options available
- For full peace of mind and fixed monthly operating costs, ask us about Contract Hire rates to include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term
- Planned maintenance agreements also available, Nationwide service from fully trained engineers
|Metric Working Height||7.85m (6.47m outdoors)|
|Metric Platform Height||5.85m (4.47m outdoors)|
|Metric Machine Width||76cm|
|Metric Lift Capacity||227kg (113Kg with extension deck extended)|
|US Working Height||25ft 3in (20ft 8in outdoors)|
|US Platform Height||19ft 3in (14ft 8in outdoors)|
|US Machine Width||2ft 6in|
|US Lift Capacity||500lbs (250lbs with extension deck extended)|
Where and When to Use a Genie Electric Slab Scissor
How to Use a Genie Electric Slab Scissor
QUICK LOOK: Genie Slab Scissors
APPLICATION VIDEO Genie Slab Scissors GS 1930
How a Scissor Lift is made
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.