Genie Scissor Lift
Genie GS2669DC Electric Scissor Lift
- Free On Site Survey
The GS™-2669DC is Genie’s smallest wide base Electric Scissor Lift. It has a working height of 9.70m and is 1.75m (5 ft 9 in) wide with a lift capacity of 680 kg.
- Non marking RT tyres
- Manual 1.52m roll out deck extension for increased work space.
- Fold down guardrails make it easy to maneuver through height restricted areas.
- On board diagnostics to help operators troubleshoot and maximise uptime.
- Up to 35% gradeability and a 4.5 mph drive speed when stowed.
- Patented full time oscillating axle which automatically adjusts the axle position on ground conditions.
- Pioneering AC power system maintains power, even as battery charge runs low. Providing up to 30% less energy consumption compared to conventional drive technology.
- *Finance figures are indicative only and subject to acceptance, business users only. The example shown is based on a monthly payment profile of 1 + 83 but other lengths of contract are available.
- Contract Hire figures include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term.
- Full maintenance Contract Hire including breakdowns is available, please ask for a quotation.
|Metric Working Height||9.70 m|
|Metric Platform Height||7.70 m|
|Metric Machine Width||1.75 m|
|Metric Lift Capacity||680 kg|
|US Working Height||31 ft 9 in|
|US Platform Height||25 ft 3 in|
|US Machine Width||5 ft 9 in|
|US Lift Capacity||1500 lbs|
DEMO: Genie Slab Scissor Lifts
Where and When to Use a Genie Electric Slab Scissor
How to Use a Genie Electric Slab Scissor
QUICK LOOK: Genie Slab Scissors
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.