Genie Scissor Lift
Genie GS4046 E-Drive Electric Scissor Lift
- Free On Site Survey
The Genie GS4046 E-Drive electric scissor lift has a compact footprint, combined with a working height of 13.94m, so is perfectly suited for working in narrow aisles and areas where a significant amount of driving is required on level ground, e.g. in warehouses. Driveable at full height and with a lift capacity of 350kg, the GS-4046 has a large platform, with a 0.91m roll-out platform extension, and can accommodate 3 people (1 person outdoors).
Genie’s AC Electric E-Drive system offers high runtime, indoors and outdoors, and the Smart Link dual-zone controls enabling the operator to select “Indoor” or “Outdoor” modes at the push of a button.
- Solid non marking tyres, dual wheel multi-disc brakes and electric brake release,
- Zero inside turning radius ideal for tight spaces and narrow aisles
- Folding rails and full-height swing gate
- On board diagnostics system with battery charge indicator
- Manual slide-out extension deck for increased work space
- Swing out battery box and power trays allows for easy access to engine components
- 3 person platform for internal use reduced to 1 person for external use
- Finance options available
- For full peace of mind and fixed monthly operating costs, ask us about Contract Hire rates to include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term
- Planned maintenance agreements also available, Nationwide service from fully trained engineers
|Metric Working Height||13.94m (9m outdoors)|
|Metric Platform Height||11.94m (7.01m outdoors)|
|Metric Machine Width||1.17m|
|Metric Lift Capacity||350kg (113kg with extension deck extended)|
|US Working Height||45ft 2in (29ft outdoors)|
|US Platform Height||39ft 2in (23ft outdoors)|
|US Machine Width||3ft 10in|
|US Lift Capacity||770lbs (250lbs with extension deck extended)|
Where and When to Use a Genie Electric Slab Scissor
How to Use a Genie Electric Slab Scissor
QUICK LOOK: Genie Slab Scissors
How a Scissor Lift is made
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.