Genie Scissor Lift
Genie GS5390RT Diesel Scissor Lift
- Free On Site Survey
With a maximum working height of 18.15m and drive height up to 9.14m, the GS-5390RT diesel powered scissor lift is Genie’s largest rough terrain scissor.
This impressive machine has a 40% gradeability and its full-time oscillating axle automatically adjusts the axle position based on ground conditions. Can be driven at heights up to 9.14m.
- Rough Terrain model with four wheel drive and foam filled tyres, with active oscillating axle for extreme jobsite conditions
- Double manual roll out deck extension for increased work space
- Fold down guardrails make it easy to maneuver through height restricted areas
- On board diagnostics to help operators troubleshoot and maximise uptime
- Swing out engine tray for ease of servicing
- Self levelling hydraulic outriggers for quick and efficient set up
- Powered by a 48.7hp, Turbo Diesel, Stage V engine
- Finance options available
- For full peace of mind and fixed monthly operating costs, ask us about Contract Hire rates to include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term
- Planned maintenance agreements also available, Nationwide service from fully trained engineers
|Metric Working Height||18.15m|
|Metric Platform Height||16.15m|
|Metric Machine Width||2.34m|
|Metric Lift Capacity||680kg (227kg with extension deck extended)|
|US Working Height||59ft|
|US Platform Height||53ft|
|US Machine Width||7ft 8in|
|US Lift Capacity||1500lbs (500lb with extension deck extended)|
Genie Rough Terrain Scissors
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.