Genie Scissor Lift
Genie GS4069DC Electric Scissor Lift
- Free On Site Survey
The Genie GS4069DC Scissor Lift is the world’s first 14m full drive height outdoor electric scissor lift. With non marking RT tyres, full time oscillating axle and pioneering AC power drive system, the GS-4069DC is the ideal machine for working both internally and externally. Can carry up to 3 operators (2 outdoors).
- Non marking rough terrain tyres. 2-wheel drive. Up to 35% gradeability and 4.5 mph drive speed when stowed
- Manual 1.52m roll out deck extension for increased work space
- Fold down guardrails make it easy to maneuver through height restricted areas
- On board diagnostics to help operators troubleshoot and maximise uptime
- User-friendly Smart Link™ control and diagnostic system to enhance safety and productivity indoors and outdoors
- Patented full time oscillating axle which automatically adjusts the axle position on ground conditions. Optional self levelling hydraulic outriggers expand versatility
- Pioneering AC power system maintains power, even as battery charge runs low. Providing up to 30% less energy consumption compared to conventional drive technology
- Finance options available
- For full peace of mind and fixed monthly operating costs, ask us about Contract Hire rates to include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term
- Planned maintenance agreements also available, Nationwide service from fully trained engineers
|Metric Working Height||14.3m|
|Metric Platform Height||12.3m|
|Metric Machine Width||1.75 m|
|Metric Lift Capacity||363kg (136kg extension deck extended)|
|US Working Height||46ft 3in|
|US Platform Height||40ft 3in|
|US Machine Width||5ft 9in|
|US Lift Capacity||800lbs (300lb extension deck extended)|
Where and When to Use a Genie Electric Slab Scissor
How to Use a Genie Electric Slab Scissor
QUICK LOOK: Genie Slab Scissors
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.