Genie Scissor Lift
Genie GS4069DC Electric Scissor Lift
- Free On Site Survey
The Genie GS™-4069DC Scissor Lift is the world’s first 14m full drive height outdoor electric scissor lift. With non marking RT tyres, full time oscillating axle and pioneering AC power drive system, the GS-4069 is the ideal machine for working both internally and externally.
- Non marking RT tyres
- Manual 1.52m roll out deck extension for increased work space.
- Fold down guardrails make it easy to maneuver through height restricted areas.
- On board diagnostics to help operators troubleshoot and maximise uptime.
- Optional self levelling hydraulic outriggers expand versatility
- Patented full time oscillating axle which automatically adjusts the axle position on ground conditions.
- Pioneering AC power system maintains power, even as battery charge runs low. Providing up to 30% less energy consumption compared to conventional drive technology.
- *Finance figures are indicative only and subject to acceptance, business users only. The example shown is based on a monthly payment profile of 1 + 83 but other lengths of contract are available.
- Contract Hire figures include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term.
- Full maintenance Contract Hire including breakdowns is available, please ask for a quotation.
|Metric Working Height||14.12 m|
|Metric Platform Height||12.12 m|
|Metric Machine Width||1.75 m|
|Metric Lift Capacity||363 kg|
|US Working Height||46 ft 3 in|
|US Platform Height||39 ft 9 in|
|US Machine Width||5 ft 9 in|
|US Lift Capacity||800 lbs|
DEMO: Genie Slab Scissor Lifts
Where and When to Use a Genie Electric Slab Scissor
How to Use a Genie Electric Slab Scissor
QUICK LOOK: Genie Slab Scissors
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.