Genie Scissor Lift
Genie GS3390RT Diesel Scissor Lift
- Free On Site Survey
The GS™-3390RT Diesel Powered Scissor Lift comes standard with an active oscillating axle which provides greater terrainability and power in extreme jobsite conditions and keeps all four wheels on the ground during operation.
- Rough Terrain model with four wheel drive and foam filled tyres
- Double Manual roll out deck extension for increased work space.
- Fold down guardrails make it easy to maneuver through height restricted areas.
- On board diagnostics to help operators troubleshoot and maximise uptime.
- Swing out engine tray for ease of servicing.
- Self levelling hydraulic outriggers for quick and efficient set up.
- 7 person platform
- *Finance figures are indicative only and subject to acceptance, business users only. The example shown is based on a monthly payment profile of 1 + 83 but other lengths of contract are available.
- Contract Hire figures include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term.
- Full maintenance Contract Hire including breakdowns is available, please ask for a quotation.
|Metric Working Height||11.94 m|
|Metric Platform Height||9.94 m|
|Metric Machine Width||2.29 m|
|Metric Lift Capacity||1134 kg|
|US Working Height||39 ft 2 in|
|US Platform Height||32 ft 6 in|
|US Machine Width||7 ft 6 in|
|US Lift Capacity||2500 lbs|
Genie Rough Terrain Scissors
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.