Genie Scissor Lift
Genie GS2632 Electric Scissor Lift
- Free On Site Survey
The GS2632 Electric Scissor Lift is only 0.81m (32in) wide but gives the operator a maximum working height of 9.96m. Like the vast majority of Genie’s Scissor Lifts, the GS-2632 can also be driven at full height.
Electrically driven, with hydraulic drive configuration, or Genie® AC E-Drive configuration, which offers increased runtime, reduced maintenance costs and industry-leading performance.
- Solid non marking tyres prevent scuffing floors or picking up debris
- Zero inside turning radius ideal for where space is at a premium
- Fold down guardrails make it easy to maneuver through height restricted areas
- On board diagnostics to help operators troubleshoot and maximise uptime
- Driveable at full height and manual roll out deck extension for increased work space
- Swing out battery box and power trays allows for easy access to engine components
- 2 person lift (internal use) or 1 person (external use)
- Finance options available
- For full peace of mind and fixed monthly operating costs, ask us about Contract Hire rates to include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term
- Planned maintenance agreements also available, Nationwide service from fully trained engineers
|Metric Working Height||9.96m (indoors) / 7.79m (outdoors)|
|Metric Platform Height||7.96m (indoors) / 5.79m (outdoors)|
|Metric Machine Width||0.81m|
|Metric Lift Capacity||227kg (113Kg with extension deck extended)|
|US Working Height||32ft 1in (25ft outdoors)|
|US Platform Height||26ft 1in (19ft outdoors)|
|US Machine Width||2ft 8in|
|US Lift Capacity||500lbs (250lbs with extension deck extended)|
Where and When to Use a Genie Electric Slab Scissor
How to Use a Genie Electric Slab Scissor
QUICK LOOK: Genie Slab Scissors
Genie GS2632 Electric scissor lift
How a Scissor Lift is made
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.