Genie Scissor Lift
Genie GS4390RT Diesel Scissor Lift
- Free On Site Survey
Genie’s Rough Terrain Scissors are well known for their excellent durability and reliability. The GS-4390RT Diesel Powered Scissor Lift has an extra large platform, for up to 7 operators, and a maximum working height of 15.11m.
- Rough Terrain model with four wheel drive and foam filled tyres
- Double Manual roll out deck extension for increased work space
- Fold down guardrails make it easy to maneuver through height restricted areas
- On board diagnostics to help operators troubleshoot and maximise uptime
- Swing out engine tray for ease of servicing
- Self levelling hydraulic outriggers for quick and efficient set up
- 7 person platform
- Finance options available
- For full peace of mind and fixed monthly operating costs, ask us about Contract Hire rates to include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term
- Planned maintenance agreements also available, Nationwide service from fully trained engineers
|Metric Working Height||15.11m|
|Metric Platform Height||13.11m|
|Metric Machine Width||2.34m|
|Metric Lift Capacity||680kg (227kg with extension deck extended)|
|US Working Height||49ft|
|US Platform Height||43ft|
|US Machine Width||7ft 8in|
|US Lift Capacity||1500lbs (500lb with extension deck extended)|
Genie Rough Terrain Scissors
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.