Genie Scissor Lift
Genie GS3369RT Diesel Scissor Lift
- Free On Site Survey
The Genie GS™-3369RT Diesel Powered Scissor Lift has a maximum working and drive height of 11.75m and offers greater terrainability and power in extreme jobsite conditions. All 69RT’s now have increased platform space thanks to a 2.79m x 1.6m steel frame platform.
- Rough Terrain model with four wheel drive and foam filled tyres
- Manual 1.52m roll out deck extension for increased work space.
- Fold down guardrails make it easy to maneuver through height restricted areas.
- On board diagnostics to help operators troubleshoot and maximise uptime.
- Swing out engine tray for ease of servicing.
- Self levelling hydraulic outriggers for quick and efficient set up.
- 4 person platform for internal use reduced to 2 people for external use
- *Finance figures are indicative only and subject to acceptance, business users only. The example shown is based on a monthly payment profile of 1 + 83 but other lengths of contract are available.
- Contract Hire figures include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term.
- Full maintenance Contract Hire including breakdowns is available, please ask for a quotation.
|Metric Working Height||11.75m|
|Metric Platform Height||9.75 m|
|Metric Machine Width||1.75 m|
|Metric Lift Capacity||454 kg|
|US Working Height||38 ft 6 in|
|US Platform Height||31 ft 11 in|
|US Machine Width||5 ft 9 in|
|US Lift Capacity||1000 lbs|
Genie Rough Terrain Scissors
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.