Genie Scissor Lift
Genie GS2669RT Diesel Scissor Lift
- Free On Site Survey
Genie’s GS2669RT Rough Terrain diesel powered scissor Lift has a maximum working and drive height of 10m and lift capacity up to 680kg.
The Genie 69RT range has been enhanced with more horsepower to improve jobsite performance. 4-wheel drive and 40% gradeability for use on demanding terrains.
- Rough Terrain model with four wheel drive and foam filled tyres, 40% gradeability (stowed)
- Large platform space accommodates up to 4 people indoors / outdoors. Manual 1.52m roll out deck extension for increased work space
- Fold down guardrails make it easy to maneuver through height restricted areas
- On board diagnostics to help operators troubleshoot and maximise uptime
- Swing out engine tray for ease of servicing
- Self levelling hydraulic outriggers for quick and efficient set up
- User-friendly Smart Link™ control and diagnostic system to enhance safety and productivity indoors and outdoors
- Finance options available
- For full peace of mind and fixed monthly operating costs, ask us about Contract Hire rates to include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term
- Planned maintenance agreements also available, Nationwide service from fully trained engineers
|Metric Working Height||10m|
|Metric Platform Height||8m|
|Metric Machine Width||1.75m|
|Metric Lift Capacity||680kg (136Kg extension deck extended)|
|US Working Height||32ft 2in|
|US Platform Height||26ft 2in|
|US Machine Width||5ft 9in|
|US Lift Capacity||1500lbs (300lb extension deck extended)|
Genie Rough Terrain Scissors
Dominate the Jobsite with the Genie RT69 Scissor Lift
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.