Genie Scissor Lift
Genie GS4069RT Diesel Scissor Lift
- Free On Site Survey
The Genie GS4069RT Rough terrain Scissor Lift is powered by a 24.8hp Kubota D1105 engine, designed to increase productivity on demanding sites.
Can be driven at its maximum working height of 14.3m and it also has an impressive lift capacity of 363kg. Like all the 69RT’s from Genie, the GS-4069RT is equipped with a standard front oscillating axle which automatically adjusts the axle position to suit ground conditions.
- Rough Terrain model with four wheel drive and foam filled tyres, 35% gradeability
- 3 person platform for internal use (2 people for external use). Manual 1.52m roll out deck extension for increased work space
- Fold down guardrails make it easy to maneuver through height restricted areas
- On board diagnostics to help operators troubleshoot and maximise uptime
- Swing out engine tray for ease of servicing
- Self levelling hydraulic outriggers for quick and efficient set up
- User-friendly Smart Link™ control and diagnostic system to enhance safety and productivity indoors and outdoors
- Finance options available
- For full peace of mind and fixed monthly operating costs, ask us about Contract Hire rates to include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term
- Planned maintenance agreements also available, Nationwide service from fully trained engineers
|Metric Working Height||14.3m|
|Metric Platform Height||12.3m|
|Metric Machine Width||1.75 m|
|Metric Lift Capacity||363kg (136kg extension deck extended)|
|US Working Height||46ft 3in|
|US Platform Height||40ft 3in|
|US Machine Width||5ft 9in|
|US Lift Capacity||800lbs (300lb extension deck extended)|
Genie Rough Terrain Scissors
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.