Genie Scissor Lift
Genie GS4069RT Diesel Scissor Lift
- Free On Site Survey
The Genie GS™-4069RT Diesel Powered Scissor Lift is able to drive at its maximum working height of 14.12m and it also has an impressive lift capacity of 363kg. Like all the 69RT’s from Genie, the GS-4069 is equipped with a standard front oscillating axle for greater terrainability.
- Rough Terrain model with four wheel drive and foam filled tyres
- Manual 1.52m roll out deck extension for increased work space.
- Fold down guardrails make it easy to maneuver through height restricted areas.
- On board diagnostics to help operators troubleshoot and maximise uptime.
- Swing out engine tray for ease of servicing.
- Self levelling hydraulic outriggers for quick and efficient set up.
- 3 person platform for internal use reduced to 2 people for external use
|Metric Working Height||14.12 m|
|Metric Platform Height||12.12 m|
|Metric Machine Width||1.75 m|
|Metric Lift Capacity||363 kg|
|US Working Height||46 ft 3 in|
|US Platform Height||39 ft 9 in|
|US Machine Width||5 ft 9 in|
|US Lift Capacity||800 lbs|
Genie Rough Terrain Scissors
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.