Genie Scissor Lift
Genie GS1432m Electric Scissor Lift
- Free On Site Survey
Take advantage of Genie’s new AC E-Drive system, which is four times more efficient than traditional hydraulic systems, in the incredibly compact, low weight, GS1432.
- Low machine weight - Access applications out of reach of traditional scissors
- Compact design - One of the shortest micro scissors in the industry
- 35% lower maintenance costs than hydraulic drive
- 70% fewer hoses & fittings than hydraulic drive
- Fully sealed & maintenance free AC drive motors
- Dual swing out component trays allows for easy access to engine components
- Manual roll out deck extension for increased work space
- *Finance figures are indicative only and subject to acceptance, business users only. The example shown is based on a monthly payment profile of 1 + 83 but other lengths of contract are available.
- Contract Hire figures include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term.
- Full maintenance Contract Hire including breakdowns is available, please ask for a quotation.
|Metric Working Height||6.30m|
|Metric Platform Height||4.30m|
|Metric Machine Width||81 cm|
|Metric Lift Capacity||227 kg|
DEMO: Genie Slab Scissor Lifts
Where and When to Use a Genie Electric Slab Scissor
How to Use a Genie Electric Slab Scissor
QUICK LOOK: Genie Slab Scissors
How a Scissor Lift is made
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.