Genie Scissor Lift
Genie GS2032 Electric Scissor Lift
- Free On Site Survey
At 2.44m extending to 3.33m, the Genie GS™-2032 Scissor Lift is slightly longer in length than the GS-1930 and GS-1932 Scissor Lifts. This extra length coupled with an increased lift capacity of 363kg makes the GS-2032 the ideal machine for 2 people. If operating externally, this is downrated to 1 person.
- Solid non marking tyres prevent scuffing floors or picking up debris.
- Compact design and zero inside turning radius makes this machine ideal for areas where space is at at a premium.
- Fold down guardrails make it easy to maneuver through height restricted areas.
- On board diagnostics to help operators troubleshoot and maximise uptime.
- Driveable at full height
- Swing out battery box and power trays allows for easy access to engine components.
- Manual roll out deck extension for increased work space.
|Metric Working Height||7.90 m|
|Metric Platform Height||5.90 m|
|Metric Machine Width||81 cm|
|Metric Lift Capacity||363 kg|
|US Working Height||25 ft 11 in|
|US Platform Height||19 ft 5 in|
|US Machine Width||2 ft 8in|
|US Lift Capacity||800 lbs|
DEMO: Genie Slab Scissor Lifts
Where and When to Use a Genie Electric Slab Scissor
How to Use a Genie Electric Slab Scissor
QUICK LOOK: Genie Slab Scissors
How a Scissor Lift is made
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.