Genie Scissor Lift
Genie GS3232 E-Drive Electric Scissor Lift
- Free On Site Survey
Genie’s GS3232 E-Drive electric scissor lift is ideal for use in emission and sound-sensitive indoor and outdoor jobsites where space is limited. Only 0.81m (32in) wide and lightweight (2434kg), the GS-3232 E-Drive is the only machine of this width which offers a maximum working height of 11.78m, thanks to its inbuilt self levelling hydraulic outriggers.
Genie’s AC electric E-Drive system provides efficient operations, with excellent battery runtime, ideal for maintenance and construction jobs, where a lot of driving may be required.
- Automatic levelling hydraulic outriggers enabling you to work at heights up to a massive 11.78m from a machine that is only 81cm wide
- Zero inside turning radius ideal for where space is at a premium
- Solid non marking tyres prevent scuffing floors or picking up debris
- Fold down guardrails make it easy to manoeuvre through height restricted areas
- On board diagnostics to help operators troubleshoot and maximise uptime
- Swing out battery box and power trays allows for easy access to engine components
- 2-person capacity scissor lift (1 outdoors)
- Finance options available
- For full peace of mind and fixed monthly operating costs, ask us about Contract Hire rates to include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term
- Planned maintenance agreements also available, Nationwide service from fully trained engineers
|Metric Working Height||11.78m (7.49m outdoors)|
|Metric Platform Height||9.78m (5.49m outdoors)|
|Metric Machine Width||81cm|
|Metric Lift Capacity||227kg (113Kg with extension deck extended)|
|US Working Height||38ft 1in|
|US Platform Height||32ft 1in (18ft outdoors)|
|US Machine Width||2ft 8in|
|US Lift Capacity||500lbs (250lbs with extension deck extended)|
Where and When to Use a Genie Electric Slab Scissor
How to Use a Genie Electric Slab Scissor
QUICK LOOK: Genie Slab Scissors
GS 3232 Sales Demo Video
How a Scissor Lift is made
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.