Genie Scissor Lift
Genie GS3232 Electric Scissor Lift
- Free On Site Survey
Genie’s GS™-3232 Electric Scissor Lift is only 0.81m (32in) wide but offers the operator a maximum working height of 11.50m. In order to achieve this working height from such a narrow machine that weighs only 2352kg, the GS-3232 utilises it’s inbuilt self levelling hydraulic outriggers.
- The GS3232 comes complete with automatic levelling hydraulic outriggers enabling you to work at heights up to a massive 11.75m from a machine that is only 81cm wide.
- Zero inside turning radius ideal for where space is at a premium.
- Solid non marking tyres prevent scuffing floors or picking up debris.
- Fold down guardrails make it easy to maneuver through height restricted areas.
- On board diagnostics to help operators troubleshoot and maximise uptime.
- Swing out battery box and power trays allows for easy access to engine components.
- *Finance figures are indicative only and subject to acceptance, business users only.
- Contract Hire figures include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term.
- Full maintenance Contract Hire including breakdowns is available, please ask for a quotation.
|Metric Working Height||11.50 m|
|Metric Platform Height||9.50 m|
|Metric Machine Width||81 cm|
|Metric Lift Capacity||227 kg|
|US Working Height||37 ft 8 in|
|US Platform Height||31 ft 4 in|
|US Machine Width||2 ft 8 in|
|US Lift Capacity||500 lbs|
DEMO: Genie Slab Scissor Lifts
Where and When to Use a Genie Electric Slab Scissor
How to Use a Genie Electric Slab Scissor
QUICK LOOK: Genie Slab Scissors
GS 3232 Sales Demo Video
How a Scissor Lift is made
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.