Genie Scissor Lift
Genie GS4655 Scissor Lift
- Free On Site Survey
The Genie GS-4655 scissor is a robust, eco-friendly electric scissor lift engineered for high indoor and outdoor access in restricted spaces. It offers operators an excellent combination of working height and lifting capacity capabilities with powerful electric drive motors to maximize job site productivity.
- Solid non-marking tyres.
- Capable of driving at full height.
- Fold down guardrails make it easy to maneuver through height restricted areas.
- On board diagnostics to help operators troubleshoot and maximise uptime.
- AC power to platform.
- Pothole guards.
- 3 person platform indoor and outdoor.
- *Finance figures are indicative only and subject to acceptance, business users only. The example shown is based on a monthly payment profile of 1 + 83 but other lengths of contract are available.
- Contract Hire figures include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term.
- Full maintenance Contract Hire including breakdowns is available, please ask for a quotation.
|Metric Working Height||16.02 m (indoor) 10.70 m (outdoor)|
|Metric Platform Height||14.02 m (indoor) 8.70 (outdoor)|
|Metric Machine Width||1.40 m|
|Metric Lift Capacity||350 kg|
|US Working Height||52 ft (indoor) 34 ft 6 in (outdoor)|
|US Platform Height||46 ft (indoor) 28 ft 6 in (outdoor)|
|US Machine Width||4 ft 7 in|
|US Lift Capacity||770 lbs|
Genie Rough Terrain Scissors
Dominate the Jobsite with the Genie RT69 Scissor Lift
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.