Genie Scissor Lift
Genie GS3246 E-Drive Electric Scissor Lift
- Free On Site Survey
The Genie GS3246 E-Drive electric scissor lift is one of Genie’s best selling models. Offering a good combination of a 11.78m working height, 1.16m (46in) width and a lift capacity of 318kg.
Can be driven at full height.
- Solid non marking tyres prevent scuffing floors or picking up debris
- Zero inside turning radius ideal for where space is at a premium
- Fold down guardrails make it easy to maneuver through height restricted areas
- On board diagnostics to help operators troubleshoot and maximise uptime
- Manual roll out deck extension for increased work space
- Swing out battery box and power trays allows for easy access to engine components
- 2 person platform for internal use reduced to 1 person for external use
- Finance options available
- For full peace of mind and fixed monthly operating costs, ask us about Contract Hire rates to include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term
- Planned maintenance agreements also available, Nationwide service from fully trained engineers
|Metric Working Height||11.78m (8.71m outdoors)|
|Metric Platform Height||9.78m (6.71m outdoors)|
|Metric Machine Width||1.16m|
|Metric Lift Capacity||318kg (113kg with extension deck extended)|
|US Working Height||38ft 1in (28ft outdoors)|
|US Platform Height||32ft 1in (22ft outdoors)|
|US Machine Width||3ft 10in|
|US Lift Capacity||700lbs (250lbs with extension deck extended)|
Where and When to Use a Genie Electric Slab Scissor
How to Use a Genie Electric Slab Scissor
QUICK LOOK: Genie Slab Scissors
How a Scissor Lift is made
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.