Genie Scissor Lift
Genie GS3369DC Electric Scissor Lift
- Free On Site Survey
The AC power drive system on the GS3369 DC offers improved energy consumption and extended battery cycle life. The Genie GS-3369DC Scissor Lift is perfect for both indoor and outdoor use and comes standard with non-marking RT tyres and a full time oscillating axle to adapt to ground conditions. Can carry up to 4 people indoors (2 people outdoors).
- Non marking rough terrain tyres. 2-wheel drive. Up to 35% gradeability and 4.5 mph drive speed when stowed
- Manual 1.52m roll out deck extension for increased work space
- Fold down guardrails make it easy to maneuver through height restricted areas
- On board diagnostics to help operators troubleshoot and maximise uptime. User-friendly Smart Link™ control and diagnostic system to enhance safety and productivity indoors and outdoors
- Optional self levelling hydraulic outriggers expand versatility
- Patented full time oscillating axle which automatically adjusts the axle position on ground conditions
- Pioneering AC power system maintains power, even as battery charge runs low. Providing up to 30% less energy consumption compared to conventional drive technology
- Finance options available
- For full peace of mind and fixed monthly operating costs, ask us about Contract Hire rates to include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term
- Planned maintenance agreements also available, Nationwide service from fully trained engineers
|Metric Working Height||11.96m|
|Metric Platform Height||9.96m|
|Metric Machine Width||1.75m|
|Metric Lift Capacity||454kg (136Kg with extension deck extended)|
|US Working Height||38ft 8in|
|US Platform Height||32ft 8in|
|US Machine Width||5ft 9in|
|US Lift Capacity||1000lbs (300lb with extension deck extended)|
Where and When to Use a Genie Electric Slab Scissor
How to Use a Genie Electric Slab Scissor
QUICK LOOK: Genie Slab Scissors
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.