Genie Telescopic Boom Lifts
Genie S-60 FE Telescopic Boom Lift
- Free On Site Survey
The Genie S-60 FE hybrid telescopic boom is the industry’s first hybrid telescopic boom lift in the 20m (65 ft) height class. This machine is clean, quiet and versatile, and can work indoors and outdoors, including on rough terrain.
- 20.6 m (67 ft 2 in) working height
- Hybrid FE technology
- High-efficiency AC drive motors on all four wheels provide similar torque as hydraulic drive motors while using 30-40% less energy
- Four-wheel drive plus electronic traction management and active oscillating axles
- Unrestricted platform capacity of 300 kg (660 lb) on a 1.83 m (6 ft) jib delivers a 130-degree working range
- Finance options available
- For full peace of mind and fixed monthly operating costs, ask us about Contract Hire rates to include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term
- Planned maintenance agreements also available, Nationwide service from fully trained engineers
|Metric Working Height||20.6 m|
|Metric Platform Height||18.6 m|
|Metric Machine Width||2.49 m|
|Metric Lift Capacity||300kg|
|US Working Height||67 ft 2 in|
|US Platform Height||61 ft 2 in ft|
|US Machine Width||8 ft 2 in|
|US Lift Capacity||660lb|
|Metric Horizontal Reach||12.30 m|
Genie Self-Propelled Telescopic Boom
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.