Genie Telescopic Boom Lifts
Genie S-120 HD Telescopic Boom Lift
- Free On Site Survey
The Genie S™-120HD is just as tough as its smaller brother but has the added benefit of an increased working height of 38.58m, both models have a 340kg lift capacity and a massive 250 litre steel fuel tank.
- Excellent horizontal outreach.
- On board diagnostics for ease of servicing.
- Rough terrain features for easy travel over irregular ground.
- Steel covered cable and hose track
- Steel turntable covers
- Hostile Environment Package
- Platform with high strength steel tubing and padded bumpers
- *Finance figures are indicative only and subject to acceptance, business users only. The example shown is based on a monthly payment profile of 1 + 83 but other lengths of contract are available.
- Contract Hire figures include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term.
- Full maintenance Contract Hire including breakdowns is available, please ask for a quotation.
|Metric Working Height||38.58 m|
|Metric Platform Height||36.58 m|
|Metric Machine Width||2.49 m|
|Metric Lift Capacity||340 kg|
|US Working Height||126 ft|
|US Platform Height||120 ft|
|US Machine Width||8 ft 2 in|
|US Lift Capacity||750 lbs|
|Metric Horizontal Reach||22.26 m|
|US Horizontal Reach||73 ft|
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.