Genie Telescopic Boom Lifts
Genie S-80 XC™ & S-85 XC™ Telescopic Boom
- Free On Site Survey
Genie® telescopic S-80 XC™ & S-85 XC™ boom lifts boast respectively 26.38 m (86 ft) working height with 20.83 m (68 ft) of outreach and 27.9 m (91 ft) working height with 22.71 m (74 ft 6 in) of outreach. Both units are equipped with a 74-hp (55 kW) Tier 4F/Stage IIIB diesel engine. The XC design on these boom lifts also includes a 1.83 m (6-ft) or a 2.44 m (8-ft) tri-entry platform with side-swing gate to make it easy to get people, tools and job site materials in and out of the basket. These booms’ XC features give customers the ability to work with up to three people onboard while still leaving room for tools and job site materials and lift from 300 kg to 454 kg in a restrictive zone.
- 300/454 kg (660 lb / 1,000 lb) dual platform capacity with a smooth envelope
- Automatic envelope control that retracts automatically as the booms reach their operating envelope, allowing for simple platform positioning and an enhanced operator’s experience
- A load sense cell that continuously checks the weight in the platform and limits the operating envelope to match the load chart
- Zero-load field calibrations.
- New state-of-the-art CAN-based ALC600 control system, smarter, much simpler and more straightforward to use
- Ramped boom control system providing smooth boom functions and control
- Virtual pivot primary boom that aligns the machine’s centre of gravity for machine weight efficiency
- 4WD and positive traction drive that maintains equal power to all drive wheels
- Fixed-width axles for faster setup and standard width
- 360˚ continuous turntable rotation for quick positioning
|Metric Working Height||26.38 m / 27.91 m|
|Metric Platform Height||24.38 m / 25.91 m|
|Metric Machine Width||2.49 m|
|Metric Lift Capacity||Both products: 300 kg / 454 kg (within restricted envelope control)|
|US Working Height||86 ft / 91 ft|
|US Platform Height||80 ft / 85 ft|
|US Machine Width||8 ft 2 in|
|US Lift Capacity||Both products: 660 lb / 1,000 lb (within restricted envelope control)|
Genie S-85 XC overview
The Genie Xtra Capacity™ Difference
Introducing the Genie CE certified, Xtra Capacity™ Products
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.