Genie Telescopic Boom Lifts
Genie S-65 XC™ Telescopic Boom Lift
- Free On Site Survey
The Genie S-65 XC telescopic boom lift is the redesigned Xtra Capacity™ version of the popular Genie S-65. They can perform a wider range of heavier lift tasks on construction and industrial jobsites thanks to their dual lift capacity and offer innovative features to help increase job site efficiency.
- Excellent horizontal outreach.
- Automatic envelope control.
- Rough terrain features for easy travel over irregular ground.
- Proportional lift and drive controls for smooth precise positioning.
- 360 degree continuous rotation to increase productivity.
- *Finance figures are indicative only and subject to acceptance, business users only. The example shown is based on a monthly payment profile of 1 + 83 but other terms are available.
- Contract Hire figures include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term.
- Full maintenance Contract Hire including breakdowns is available, please ask for a quotation.
|Metric Working Height||21.81 m|
|Metric Platform Height||19.81 m|
|Metric Machine Width||2.49 m|
|Metric Lift Capacity||300 kg|
|US Working Height||71 ft|
|US Platform Height||65 ft|
|US Machine Width||8 ft 2 in|
|US Lift Capacity||660 lbs|
|Metric Horizontal Reach||16.51 m|
|US Horizontal Reach||54 ft 2 in|
Genie Self-Propelled Telescopic Boom
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.