Genie Telescopic Boom Lifts
Genie S-65 XC Telescopic Boom Lift
- Free On Site Survey
The Genie S-65 XC telescopic boom lift is the Xtra Capacity™ version of the popular Genie S-65. The dual lift capacity of the S65 XC enables it to perform a wider range of heavy tasks, on construction and other industrial sites, even where access is limited. Diesel powered and with a range of features to increase efficiency.
The S-65 TraX option has all of the features of the S-65XC and is designed to achieve a smooth drive on mud, sand, gravel, snow, wet or rough terrain environments, thanks to Genie’s 4 point track system, where the four independent tracks can swivel vertically by up to 20%.
- Excellent horizontal outreach. Robust 1.52m (5ft) fly jib
- Automatic envelope control
- Rough terrain features for easy travel over irregular ground
- Proportional lift and drive controls for smooth precise positioning
- 360 degree continuous rotation to increase productivity
- Finance options available
- For full peace of mind and fixed monthly operating costs, ask us about Contract Hire rates to include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term
- Planned maintenance agreements also available, Nationwide service from fully trained engineers
|Metric Working Height||21.81m|
|Metric Platform Height||19.81m|
|Metric Machine Width||2.49m|
|Metric Lift Capacity||300kg|
|US Working Height||71ft|
|US Platform Height||65ft|
|US Machine Width||8ft 2in|
|US Lift Capacity||660lbs|
|Metric Horizontal Reach||16.51m|
|US Horizontal Reach||54 ft 2 in|
Genie Self-Propelled Telescopic Boom
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.