Genie Telescopic Boom Lifts
Genie S-60 DC Telescopic Boom Lift
- Free On Site Survey
The Genie S-60 DC boom lift offers the same performance of a 4×4 diesel machine in a clean, quiet electric boom. The ultra-efficient electric AC drive motors allow for a full day’s performance on a single battery charge.
- 20.6 m (67 ft 2 in) working height
- 100% electric drive
- 1/3 lighter than comparable booms, ideal for city jobs or applications requiring low floor loading
- True rough terrain performance with 4WD, 45% gradeability and active oscillating axle
- High-efficiency AC four-wheel drive motors for enhanced driving performance and simplified maintenance
- *Finance figures are indicative only and subject to acceptance, business users only. The example shown is based on a monthly payment profile of 1 + 83 but other terms are available.
- Contract Hire figures include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term.
- Full maintenance Contract Hire including breakdowns is available, please ask for a quote.
|Metric Working Height||20.6 m|
|Metric Platform Height||18.6 m|
|Metric Machine Width||2.49 m|
|Metric Lift Capacity||300kg|
|US Working Height||67 ft 2 in|
|US Platform Height||61 ft 2 in ft|
|US Machine Width||8 ft 2 in|
|US Lift Capacity||660lb|
|Metric Horizontal Reach||12.30 m|
Genie Self-Propelled Telescopic Boom
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.