Genie Telescopic Boom Lifts
Genie SX-125 XC Telescopic Boom Lift
- Free On Site Survey
The Genie SX-125 XC is perfect for heavy lifting in construction, bridge inspections and maintenance, stadium and sports arena, oil and gas, industrial, telecommunications and utility applications. The dual lifting capacity provides a restricted maximum lift capacity of 454kg (300kg unrestricted) and a maximum working height of 40.10m.
The SX125 XC features Genie’s X-Chassis design for easy transport , a 1.52m articulating jib and can carry up to 3 operators, and industry-leading dual lift capacity.
- Excellent horizontal outreach and impressive below-grade capability (2.69m)
- Zero-load field calibration and onboard diagnostics for ease of servicing
- Diesel powered, with rough terrain features for easy travel over irregular ground
- Automatic envelope control, proportional lift and drive controls for smooth precise positioning
- 360 degree continuous rotation to increase productivity
- Extendable axles, extend and retract whilst driving
- Rough terrain foam filled tyres
- Finance options available
- For full peace of mind and fixed monthly operating costs, ask us about Contract Hire rates to include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term
- Planned maintenance agreements also available, Nationwide service from fully trained engineers
|Metric Working Height||40.1m|
|Metric Platform Height||38.1m|
|Metric Machine Width||2.49m|
|Metric Lift Capacity||300kg|
|US Working Height||131ft|
|US Platform Height||125ft|
|US Machine Width||8ft 2in|
|US Lift Capacity||660lbs|
|Metric Horizontal Reach||24.38 m|
|US Horizontal Reach||80ft|
Genie Self-Propelled Telescopic Boom
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.