Genie Telescopic Boom Lifts
Genie SX-125 XC™ Telescopic Boom Lift
- Free On Site Survey
Genie SX-125 XC is perfect for heavy lifting in construction, bridge inspections and maintenance, stadium and sports arena, oil and gas, industrial, telecommunications and utility applications. With a restricted maximum lift capacity of 454kg and a maximum working height of 40.10m. The SX-125 XC works in more applications that require higher capacities thanks to its industry-leading dual lift capacity.
- Excellent horizontal outreach.
- On board diagnostics for ease of servicing.
- Rough terrain features for easy travel over irregular ground.
- Proportional lift and drive controls for smooth precise positioning.
- 360 degree continuous rotation to increase productivity.
- Extendable axles, extend and retract whilst driving.
- Rough terrain foam filled tyres.
- *Finance figures are indicative only and subject to acceptance, business users only. The example shown is based on a monthly payment profile of 1 + 83 but other lengths of contract are available.
- Contract Hire figures include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term.
- Full maintenance Contract Hire including breakdowns is available, please ask for a quotation.
|Metric Working Height||40.10 m|
|Metric Platform Height||38.10 m|
|Metric Machine Width||2.49 m|
|Metric Lift Capacity||300 kg|
|US Working Height||131 ft|
|US Platform Height||125 ft|
|US Machine Width||8 ft 2 in|
|US Lift Capacity||660 lbs|
|Metric Horizontal Reach||24.38 m|
|US Horizontal Reach||80 ft|
Genie Self-Propelled Telescopic Boom
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.