Genie Telescopic Boom Lifts
Genie S-85XC Telescopic Boom Lift
- Free On Site Survey
The Genie S-85 XC boom updates the brand’s popular earlier telescopic unit, the S-85. The Genie Xtra Capacity™ model offer a dual lift capacity to perform a wider range of heavier lift tasks on construction and industrial jobsites, with innovative features to help increase productivity and efficiency. Includes a full-time active oscillating axle and positive traction to operate effectively on rough terrain. Capacity for up to 3 operators.
- Excellent horizontal outreach, 1.52m articulating jib
- Self-leveling platform with chassis lilt technology to access difficult areas
- Rough terrain features for easy travel over irregular ground
- Proportional lift and drive controls for smooth precise positioning
- 360 degree continuous rotation to increase productivity
- Rough terrain foam filled tyres
- Automatic envelope control.
- Finance options available
- For full peace of mind and fixed monthly operating costs, ask us about Contract Hire rates to include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term
- Planned maintenance agreements also available, Nationwide service from fully trained engineers
|Metric Working Height||27.91m|
|Metric Platform Height||25.91m|
|Metric Machine Width||2.49m|
|Metric Lift Capacity||454kg|
|US Working Height||91ft|
|US Platform Height||85ft|
|US Machine Width||8ft 2in|
|US Lift Capacity||1000lbs|
|Metric Horizontal Reach||22.71m|
|US Horizontal Reach||74ft 6in|
Genie S-80 85 Boom Sales Demo Video.mov
Genie Self-Propelled Telescopic Boom
APPLICATION VIDEO: Genie Stick Boom S80/85 - Boom Extension
QUICK LOOK: Genie Stick Boom S-80/85
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.