Genie Telescopic Boom Lifts
Genie S-45 XC Telescopic Boom Lift
- Free On Site Survey
The S-45 XC telescopic boom lift is the redesigned Xtra Capacity™ version of the popular Genie S-45. This telescopic boom can perform a wider range of heavier lift tasks on construction and industrial jobsites thanks to its dual lift capacity, which enables it to lift up to 454Kg in the maximum capacity zone, with automatic envelope control. Can accommodate up to 3 operators on board..
The S-45 XC also includes a range of innovative features to help increase job site efficiency.
The S-45 TraX option has all of the features of the S-45XC, with an exclusive Genie 4 point track system. The machine’s four independent tracks can swivel vertically by up to 20%, enabling a smooth drive on mud, sand, gravel, snow, wet or rough terrain environments.
- Excellent horizontal outreach. Robust 1.52m (5ft) articulating jib
- Self-levelling platform
- Full-time oscillating axle and positive traction for easy travel over irregular ground
- Proportional lift and drive controls for smooth precise positioning
- 360 degree turntable rotation to increase productivity
- Diesel powered
- 3-person capacity
- Finance options available
- For full peace of mind and fixed monthly operating costs, ask us about Contract Hire rates to include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term
- Planned maintenance agreements also available, Nationwide service from fully trained engineers
|Metric Working Height||15.56m|
|Metric Platform Height||13.56m|
|Metric Machine Width||2.49m|
|Metric Lift Capacity||454kg (restricted) 300Kg (unrestricted)|
|US Working Height||50ft 6in|
|US Platform Height||44ft 6in|
|US Machine Width||8ft 2in|
|US Lift Capacity||1000lbs (restricted) 660lb (unrestricted)|
|Metric Horizontal Reach||11.02m|
|US Horizontal Reach||36ft 2in|
Genie Self-Propelled Telescopic Boom
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.