Genie Telescopic Boom Lifts
Genie SX-135 XC Telescopic Boom
- Free On Site Survey
The Genie SX-135 XC self-propelled telescopic boom delivers industry-leading outreach and capacity through the full working envelope for incredible operational versatility and accessibility. 6m below-grade capability.
The SX135 XC model is a great choice for challenging job site applications while giving you the quality and reliability you expect from Genie. With the Mini Genie X-Chassis, this boom lift is easy to transport. The telescoping Jib-Extend provides 130˚ articulation for increased range of motion, and the unique up-and-over style capability, enables operators to easily navigate any obstacles at height.
- Industry-leading 27.43m (90ft) of maximum outreach
- Increased range of motion with 5.48 – 9.14m (18 - 30ft) Telescoping Jib-Extend™ and 130° of jib articulation
- Extended reach out and down capability with 19ft 8in (6m) of reach below grade
- Mini XChassis™ design for compact transportation and work in confined areas
- 300/454 kg (660 lb/1,000 lb) maximum capacity zone / Maximum outreach zone, dual platform capacity with a smooth envelope
- Quick boom up time at 150 seconds
- Can carry up to 3 operators
- Finance options available
- For full peace of mind and fixed monthly operating costs, ask us about Contract Hire rates to include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term
- Planned maintenance agreements also available, Nationwide service from fully trained engineers
|Metric Working Height||43.15m|
|Metric Platform Height||41.15m|
|Metric Machine Width||2.49m (3.94m with axles extended)|
|Metric Lift Capacity||300kg unrestricted / 454kg restricted|
|US Working Height||141ft|
|US Platform Height||135ft|
|US Machine Width||8ft 2in (12ft 11in with axles extended)|
|US Lift Capacity||660lb unrestricted / 1,000lb restricted|
|Metric Horizontal Reach||27.43m|
|US Horizontal Reach||90ft|
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.