Genie Telescopic Boom Lift
Genie SX-135 XC™ Telescopic Boom
- Free On Site Survey
The Genie® SX-135 XC™ self-propelled telescopic boom delivers industry-leading outreach and capacity through the full working envelope for incredible operational versatility and accessibility. The SX-135 XC model is the perfect choice for your customers to work on challenging job site applications while giving you the quality and reliability you have come to expect from Genie.
- Industry-leading 27.43 m (90 ft) of maximum outreach
- Increased range of motion with 5.48 – 9.14 m (18 - 30 ft) Telescoping Jib-Extend™ and 125° of jib articulation
- Extended reach out and down capability with 19 ft 8 in (6 m) of reach below grade
- Mini XChassis™ design for compact transportation and work in confined areas
- 300/454 kg (660 lb/1,000 lb) maximum capacity zone / Maximum outreach zone, dual platform capacity with a smooth envelope
- Quick boom up time at 150 seconds
- Commonality in design and accessories with other Genie booms for easy parts stocking
- *Finance figures are indicative only and subject to acceptance, business users only. The example shown is based on a monthly payment profile of 1 + 83 but other lengths of contract are available.
- Contract Hire figures include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term.
- Full maintenance Contract Hire including breakdowns is available, please ask for a quotation.
|Metric Working Height||43.15 m|
|Metric Platform Height||41.15 m|
|Metric Lift Capacity||300 kg / 454 kg|
|US Working Height||141 ft|
|US Platform Height||135 ft|
|US Lift Capacity||660 lb / 1,000 lb|
|Metric Machine Width Retracted||2.49 m|
|Metric Horizontal Reach||27.43 m|
|US Machine Width Retracted||8 ft 2 in|
|US Horizontal Reach||90 ft|
The SX-135 XC Overview video
The Genie Xtra Capacity™ Difference
Introducing the Genie CE certified, Xtra Capacity™ Products
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.