Genie Telescopic Boom Lifts
Genie SX-150 Telescopic Boom Lift
- Free On Site Survey
The SX-150 telescopic boom offers high productivity and capacity – the ideal machine for commercial construction, industrial maintenance and repair due to its robust design and large working envelope.
With a working height of 48.33m, horizontal reach of 24.38m. below ground reach of 0.61m and unrestricted lift capacity of 340kg, the SX150 features the Genie X-chassis system, which extends and retracts to provide both stability on the job site and also a narrow profile for ease of transport. The 3.05m rotating jib, with 130˚ vertical and 60˚ horizontal articulation enables precise positioning of workers and gear. Drivable at full height.
- X-Chassis extendable axles whilst driving
- Rough terrain features for easy travel over irregular ground
- 3.05m (10ft) rotating jib
- On board full diagnostics and engine monitoring display for ease of servicing
- Proportional lift and drive controls for smooth precise positioning
- 360 degree continuous rotation to increase productivity
- Driveable at full height for increased productivity
- Finance options available
- For full peace of mind and fixed monthly operating costs, ask us about Contract Hire rates to include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term
- Planned maintenance agreements also available, Nationwide service from fully trained engineers
|Metric Working Height||48.33m|
|Metric Platform Height||46.33m|
|Metric Machine Width||2.49m (5.03m with axles extended)|
|Metric Lift Capacity||340kg unrestricted|
|US Working Height||158ft|
|US Platform Height||152ft|
|US Machine Width||8ft 2in (16ft 6in with axles extended)|
|US Lift Capacity||750lbs unrestricted|
|Metric Horizontal Reach||24.38m|
|US Horizontal Reach||80ft|
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.