Genie Telescopic Boom Lifts
Genie S-60 J Telescopic Boom Lift
- Free On Site Survey
The Genie S60 J diesel powered telescopic boom is a leader in the 20m working height range.
With a low weight, compact design, unrestricted platform capacity of 300 kg, a standard 1.8 m jib, and oscillating axle for excellent 4WD traction, this machine is an ideal choice for construction, maintenance, painting and similar applications.
Powered by an easy to service stage V compliant Kubota D1105 diesel engine which doesn’t require any costly advanced emission controls, this machine is robust and economical to run.
- 20.6 m (67 ft 2 in) working height
- Stage V compliant Kubota D1105 diesel engine
- 30% less wearable components and fewer inspection points help keep maintenance costs down
- Four-wheel drive plus electronic traction management and active oscillating axles
- Single envelope design with simple components and sensors make service easier compared with leading telescopic booms
- 1/3 less weight and compact stowed dimensions for reduced transport cost
- Finance options available
- For full peace of mind and fixed monthly operating costs, ask us about Contract Hire rates to include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term
- Planned maintenance agreements also available, Nationwide service from fully trained engineers
|Metric Working Height||20.5 m|
|Metric Platform Height||18.5 m|
|Metric Machine Width||2.49 m|
|Metric Lift Capacity||300kg|
|US Working Height||66 ft 10 in|
|US Platform Height||60 ft 10 in|
|US Machine Width||8 ft 2 in|
|US Lift Capacity||660lb|
|Metric Horizontal Reach||12.30 m|
|US Horizontal Reach||40 ft 6 in|
Genie Self-Propelled Telescopic Boom
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.