Genie Telescopic Boom Lifts
Genie S-80 J Telescopic Boom Lift
- Free On Site Survey
The Genie S-80J diesel powered telescopic boom is a higher-reaching version of the S-60J, with an impressive working height of over 26 metres.
This low weight, compact machine has an unrestricted platform capacity of 300 kg, easily sufficient for 2 operatives and their tools. With a 1.8m jib, and oscillating axle for excellent 4WD traction, this machine is ideal choice for construction, maintenance, painting and similar applications, and can be used on rough ground.
Powered by an easy to service stage V compliant Kubota D1803 diesel engine which doesn’t require any costly advanced emission controls, this machine is robust and economical to run.
The S80J TraX option also includes the advanced Genie 4 point track and axle system, where the four independent tracks can swivel vertically by up to 20%, for smooth driving on mud, sand, gravel, snow, wet or rough terrain environments. 30° steer angle.
- 26.51 m working height, with tracked option
- Stage V compliant Kubota D1803 49hp diesel engine
- 30% less wearable components and fewer inspection points help keep maintenance costs down
- Four-wheel drive plus electronic traction management and active oscillating axles
- Single envelope design with simple components and sensors make service easier compared with leading telescopic booms
- 1/3 less weight and compact stowed dimensions for reduced transport cost
- Featuring Genie digital load sense technology for load weighing and zero-load field calibration
- Finance options available
- For full peace of mind and fixed monthly operating costs, ask us about Contract Hire rates to include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term
- Planned maintenance agreements also available, Nationwide service from fully trained engineers
|Metric Working Height||26.5m|
|Metric Platform Height||24.5m|
|Metric Machine Width||2.49m|
|Metric Lift Capacity||300kg|
|US Working Height||86ft 5in|
|US Platform Height||80ft 5in|
|US Machine Width||8ft 2in|
|US Lift Capacity||660lb|
|Metric Horizontal Reach||16.69 m|
|US Horizontal Reach||54ft 9in|
Genie Self-Propelled Telescopic Boom
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.