Genie Telescopic Boom Lifts
Genie SX-105 XC Telescopic Boom
- Free On Site Survey
Genie SX-105 XC boom lifts are designed for use in a wide range of applications that require higher lifting capacity.
Industry-leading dual lift capacity of 300kg / 454kg and a smooth operating envelope, these new XC boom lifts are a perfect fit for heavy lifting in a range of applications, including construction, industrial, telecommunications and utility applications. The SX105 XCV also has a robust 1.52m (5ft) articulating jib and achieves an impressive below ground reach of 2.69m (8ft 10in).
- Lifts increased loads with up to 3 operators
- Mini X-Chassis™ design for compact transportation and work in confined areas
- Smooth range of motion envelope — no more saw tooth
- Load sense technology for accurate load weighing and zero-load field calibration
- Extended reach out and down capability with 2.69m (8ft 10in) of reach below grade
- Commonality in design and parts with other Genie booms
- Finance options available
- For full peace of mind and fixed monthly operating costs, ask us about Contract Hire rates to include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term
- Planned maintenance agreements also available, Nationwide service from fully trained engineers
|Metric Working Height||34.m|
|Metric Platform Height||32m|
|Metric Machine Width||2.49m to 3.94m|
|Metric Lift Capacity||300kg / 454kg (within restricted envelope control)|
|US Working Height||111ft|
|US Platform Height||105ft|
|US Machine Width||8ft 2in to 12ft11in|
|US Lift Capacity||660lb / 1,000lb (within restricted envelope control)|
|Metric Horizontal Reach||24.38m|
|US Horizontal Reach||80ft|
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.