Genie Telescopic Boom Lifts
Genie SX-105 XC™ Telescopic Boom
- Free On Site Survey
The Genie® SX-105 XC boom lifts are engineered to work in more applications that require higher capacities. With industry-leading dual lift capacity — 300 kg (660-lb)/454 kg (1,000-lb) — a smooth operating envelope, these new XC boom lifts are a perfect fit for your customers’ heavy lifting in construction, bridge inspections and maintenance, stadium and sports arena, gas and oil refineries, industrial, telecommunications and utility applications.
- 300/454 kg (660 lb / 1,000 lb) dual platform capacity with a smooth envelope
- Mini XChassis™ design for compact transportation and work in confined areas
- Smooth range of motion envelope — no more saw tooth
- Load sense technology for accurate load weighing and zero-load field calibration
- Extended reach out and down capability with 2.69 m (8 ft 10 in) of reach below grade
- Commonality in design and parts with other Genie® booms
- *Finance figures are indicative only and subject to acceptance, business users only. The example shown is based on a monthly payment profile of 1 + 83 but other lengths of contract are available.
- Contract Hire figures include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term.
- Full maintenance contract hire including breakdowns is available, please ask for a quotation.
|Metric Working Height||34.00 m|
|Metric Platform Height||32.00 m|
|Metric Machine Width||2.49 m to 3.94 m|
|Metric Lift Capacity||300 kg / 454 kg (within restricted envelope control)|
|US Working Height||111 ft|
|US Platform Height||105 ft|
|US Machine Width||8 ft 2 in to 12 ft 11in|
|US Lift Capacity||660 lb / 1,000 lb (within restricted envelope control)|
|Metric Machine Width Retracted||2.49 m|
|Metric Horizontal Reach||3.94 m|
|US Machine Width Retracted||8 ft 2 in|
|US Horizontal Reach||12 ft 11 in|
The Genie Xtra Capacity™ Difference
Introducing the Genie CE certified, Xtra Capacity™ Products
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.