Genie Telescopic Boom Lifts
Genie SX-180 Telescopic Boom Lift
- Free On Site Survey
The SX™-180 has a working envelope that is ideal for the most extreme and demanding jobs. With a vertical reach of 56.86m and horizontal reach of 24.38m, the SX-180 simply gets the job done.
- Excellent horizontal outreach.
- On board diagnostics for ease of servicing.
- Rough terrain features for easy travel over irregular ground.
- Driveable at full height.
- 360 degree continuous rotation to increase productivity.
- Rotating 3.05m jib
- Extendable axles, extend and retract whilst driving.
- *Finance figures are indicative only and subject to acceptance, business users only. The example shown is based on a monthly payment profile of 1 + 83 but other lengths of contract are available.
- Contract Hire figures include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term.
- Full maintenance Contract Hire including breakdowns is available, please ask for a quotation.
|Metric Working Height||56.86 m|
|Metric Platform Height||54.86 m|
|Metric Machine Width||2.49 m|
|Metric Lift Capacity||340 kg|
|US Working Height||186 ft|
|US Platform Height||180 ft|
|US Machine Width||8 ft 2 in|
|US Lift Capacity||750 lbs|
|Metric Horizontal Reach||24.38 m|
|US Horizontal Reach||80 ft|
Genie Self-Propelled Telescopic Boom
Genie SX-180 : A Cut Above the Rest
Genie SX-180 : In-Depth Interview
Genie SX-180 : The highest reaching self-propelled boom in the world
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.