Genie Telescopic Boom Lifts
Genie SX-180 Telescopic Boom Lift
- Free On Site Survey
The SX-180 is the highest reaching Genie Telescopic boom, with a working envelope that is ideal for the most extreme and demanding jobs – designed for use on challenging jobsites, e.g.in the oil and gas industries, industrial or commercial construction and in general maintenance applications.
With a vertical reach of 56.86m and horizontal reach of 24.38m, the SX180 has a 2.44m (8ft) self-levelling platform, and is drive-enabled at full height.
- Excellent horizontal outreach
- On board diagnostics for ease of servicing
- Rough terrain features for easy travel over irregular ground
- Driveable at full height
- 360 degree continuous rotation to increase productivity
- Rotating 3.05m (10ft) jib, with 135˚ vertical and 60˚ horizontal articulation
- Extendable axles, extend and retract whilst driving
- Finance options available
- For full peace of mind and fixed monthly operating costs, ask us about Contract Hire rates to include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term
- Planned maintenance agreements also available, Nationwide service from fully trained engineers
|Metric Working Height||56.86m|
|Metric Platform Height||54.86m|
|Metric Machine Width||2.49m (5.03m with axles extended)|
|Metric Lift Capacity||340kg|
|US Working Height||186ft|
|US Platform Height||180ft|
|US Machine Width||8ft 2in (16ft 6in with axles extended)|
|US Lift Capacity||750lbs|
|Metric Horizontal Reach||24.38m|
|US Horizontal Reach||80ft|
Genie Self-Propelled Telescopic Boom
Genie SX-180 : A Cut Above the Rest
Genie SX-180 : In-Depth Interview
Genie SX-180 : The highest reaching self-propelled boom in the world
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.