Genie Articulating Boom Lift
Genie Z33/18 Electric Articulating Boom Lift
- Free On Site Survey
Lightweight and highly efficient – whether you need to drive through standard doorways, or around obstacles or to access overhead work from aisles, it’s all possible with the new compact Genie Z™-33/18 electric boom lift. With a tight turning radius, a turntable rotation and Fast Mast™ boom function, the new light-weight boom is well-suited to tasks on sensitive floors such as airports, shopping centres and theatres. Thanks to its standard AC drive transmission, great ground clearance, non-marking or outdoor multi-surface tyres, the Z-33/18 boom lift combines the benefits of a genuine electric indoor machine with the versatility and autonomy to perform outdoor routine maintenance tasks.
- 400 degrees non continuous turntable rotation
- AC electric drive system
- Proportional lift and drive controls for smooth positioning
- Fast Mast system
- Non marking tyres
- *Finance figures are indicative only and subject to acceptance, business users only. The example shown is based on a monthly payment profile of 1 + 83 but other terms are available.
- Contract Hire figures include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term.
- Full maintenance Contract Hire including breakdowns is available, please ask for a quotation.
|Metric Working Height||12 m|
|Metric Platform Height||10 m|
|Metric Machine Width||1.50 m|
|Metric Lift Capacity||200 kg|
|US Working Height||39 ft 4 in|
|US Platform Height||32 ft 10 in|
|US Machine Width||4 ft 11 in|
|US Lift Capacity||440 lbs|
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.