Genie Articulating Boom Lift
Genie Z45/25XC Diesel Articulating Boom Lift
- Free On Site Survey
Redesigned extra capacity version of the brand’s best selling rough terrain Genie™ ® Z™-45/25J RT is now Z45/25 XC diesel powered articulating boom. Unrestricted lift capacity of 300kg with restricted envelope of 454kg. Maximum working height of 15.9m, a horizontal outreach of 7.55m and up and over clearance of 7.3m. Comes standard with dual entry platform featuring a side-entry swing gate, and a front sliding-rail to provide quick and easy entry for both operators.
- Rough terrain features for easy travel over irregular ground
- Proportional lift and drive controls for smooth precise positioning.
- Dual parallelogram lift design which allows the operator to move up and down a wall without having to extend or retract the boom.
- Rough terrain foam filled tyres.
- Unrestricted lift capacity of 300kg with restricted envelope of 454kg
- *Finance figures are indicative only and subject to acceptance, business users only. The example shown is based on a monthly payment profile of 1 + 83 but other terms are available.
- Contract Hire figures include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term.
- Full maintenance Contract Hire including breakdowns is available, please ask for a quotation.
|Metric Working Height||15.91 m|
|Metric Platform Height||113.91 m|
|Metric Machine Width||2.29 m|
|Metric Lift Capacity||300 / 454 kg|
|US Working Height||51 ft 7 in|
|US Platform Height||45 ft 7 in|
|US Machine Width||7 ft 6 in|
|US Lift Capacity||660 / 1000 lbs|
The Genie Xtra Capacity™ Difference
Genie is Taking You Higher
Introducing the Genie CE certified, Xtra Capacity™ Products
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.