Genie Articulating Boom Lift
Genie Z60 FE Articulating Boom Lift
- Free On Site Survey
The Genie Z-60 FE Boom lift provides the choice of two modes of operation – full electric or hybrid. The full electric will provide the operator with a full day emission free performance on a single charge. The hybrid mode can provide more than a week of run time with a single tank of diesel. To keep productivity high and maintenance costs low, its engine powered generator constantly monitors the battery state, keeping them topped up for maximum run time.
Providing 20.16m working height, 11.15 horizontal outreach and 7.39m of up and over clearance and with a narrow footprint and low 58cm tail swing – ideal for confined working environments.
- Choice of two modes of operation - full electric or hybrid.
- 1.52m jib boom with 135 degree working range.
- 4 wheel drive AC electric drive system.
- 355 degree non-continuous turntable rotation.
- Proportional lift and drive controls for smooth precise positioning.
- Dual parallelogram lift design which allows the operator to move up and down a wall without having to extend or retract the boom.
- FastMast system reducing ground to top lifting time.
- Finance options available
- For full peace of mind and fixed monthly operating costs, ask us about Contract Hire rates to include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term
- Planned maintenance agreements also available, Nationwide service from fully trained engineers
|Metric Working Height||20.16 m|
|Metric Platform Height||18.16 m|
|Metric Machine Width||2.49 m|
|Metric Lift Capacity||227 kg|
|US Working Height||65 ft 7 in|
|US Platform Height||59 ft 7 in|
|US Machine Width||8 ft 2 in|
|US Lift Capacity||500 lbs|
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.