Genie Articulating Boom Lift
Genie Z60 DC Articulating Boom Lift
- Free On Site Survey
The all-electric Genie Z-60 DC articulating boom combines the benefits of quieter, environment-friendly operation with the four-wheel drive performance of a traditional diesel-powered machine. Offering the advantages of zero emissions and full workday operation on just one charge, the Genie Z-60DC boom is ideal for indoor and outdoor applications such as industrial plants, malls, convention centres and construction sites. As a result of its fast re-charging capabilities that provide full charge from a 120v/240v/110v wall power supply in under 14 hours, operators can use this machine every day.
Providing 20.16m working height, 11.15 horizontal outreach and 7.39m of up and over clearance and with a narrow footprint and low 58cm tail swing – ideal for confined working environments.
- All-electric boom lift
- 1.52m jib boom with 135 degree working range.
- 4 wheel drive AC electric drive system.
- 355 degree non-continuous turntable rotation.
- Proportional lift and drive controls for smooth precise positioning.
- Dual parallelogram lift design which allows the operator to move up and down a wall without having to extend or retract the boom.
- FastMast system reducing ground to top lifting time.
- Finance options available
- For full peace of mind and fixed monthly operating costs, ask us about Contract Hire rates to include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term
- Planned maintenance agreements also available, Nationwide service from fully trained engineers
|Metric Working Height||20.16 m|
|Metric Platform Height||18.16 m|
|Metric Machine Width||2.49 m|
|Metric Lift Capacity||227 kg|
|US Working Height||65 ft 7 in|
|US Platform Height||59 ft 7 in|
|US Machine Width||8 ft 2 in|
|US Lift Capacity||500 lbs|
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.