Genie Articulating Boom Lift
Genie Z45/25J RT Diesel Articulating Boom Lift
- Free On Site Survey
The new Z-45/25J RT features a diesel engine that is Stage V/IIIA compliant, eliminating the need for after-treatment, making the boom easier to maintain, and lowering engine maintenance costs by as much as 57% compared with larger engines found in comparably sized booms.
Tight turning radius, zero tailswing and impressive working envelope.
- DPF-free 24 hp Kubota engine
- Rough terrain features for easy travel over irregular ground
- Proportional lift and drive controls for smooth precise positioning.
- Dual parallelogram lift design which allows the operator to move up and down a wall without having to extend or retract the boom.
- Rough terrain foam filled tyres.
- Zero tailswing and zero front arm swing for safer boom movements
- Finance options available
- For full peace of mind and fixed monthly operating costs, ask us about Contract Hire rates to include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term
- Planned maintenance agreements also available, Nationwide service from fully trained engineers
|Metric Working Height||15.86m|
|Metric Platform Height||13.86m|
|Metric Machine Width||2.29 m|
|Metric Lift Capacity||227kg|
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.