Genie Telescopic Boom Lifts
Genie S-65 Trax Telescopic Boom Lift
- Free On Site Survey
The Genie S™-65 Trax benefits from the 1.52m fly jib which offers the operator an even more productive performance from this industry leading machine.
Working height 21.80m, horizontal reach 17.10m and dual lift capacity of 300kg and 454kg and up to 3 operators. Diesel or Gas/LPG options.
Ideal for use in areas with limited access in construction and industrial applications.
- Excellent horizontal outreach.
- On board diagnostics for ease of servicing.
- Exclusive four point track system
- Proportional lift and drive controls for smooth precise positioning.
- 360 degree continuous rotation to increase productivity.
- *Finance figures are indicative only and subject to acceptance, business users only. The example shown is based on a monthly payment profile of 1 + 83 but other terms are available.
- Contract Hire figures include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term.
- Full maintenance Contract Hire including breakdowns is available, please ask for a quotation.
|Metric Working Height||21.80 m|
|Metric Platform Height||19.80 m|
|Metric Machine Width||2.59 m|
|Metric Lift Capacity||300kg to 454kg|
|US Working Height||71 ft 2 in|
|US Platform Height||65 ft 2 in|
|US Machine Width||8 ft 6 in|
|US Lift Capacity||500 lbs|
|Metric Horizontal Reach||17.10 m|
|US Horizontal Reach||56 ft 2 in|
Genie Self-Propelled Telescopic Boom
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.