Genie QS20 Quickstock
- Free On Site Survey
The largest model in the range with 0.80m width and working height of 8.02m and is fully driveable at this height.
- The Genie Quickstock is available in two different versions, the warehouse version and the retail version
- Both versions come standard with a zero inside turning radius, non marking wheels, dual entry stockpicking platform including front load shelf and maintenance free batteries
- The retail version also has all of the above plus dual flashing beacons and an obstruction sensing pad on the top of the chassis. This sensing pad prevents the platform lowering if something has been placed on the chassis
- Non marking tyres, dual voltage charger and onboard diagnostics are all standard
- Finance options available
- For full peace of mind and fixed monthly operating costs, ask us about Contract Hire rates to include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term
- Planned maintenance agreements also available, Nationwide service from fully trained engineers
|Metric Working Height||8.02 m|
|Metric Platform Height||6.02 m|
|Metric Machine Width||80 cm|
|Metric Lift Capacity||159 kg|
|US Working Height||25 ft 9 in|
|US Platform Height||19 ft 9 in|
|US Machine Width||2 ft 7.5 in|
|US Lift Capacity||350 lbs|
Genie Self-Propelled Aerial Work Platforms
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.