Genie QS15 Quickstock
- Free On Site Survey
The Genie QS15 has all the same features as the smaller model but offers an increased working height of 6.52m. The weight of a QS-15 is only 1007kg and like every model, it has a zero inside turning radius.
- The Genie Quickstock is available in two different versions, the warehouse version and the retail version.
- Both versions come standard with a zero inside turning radius, non marking wheels, dual entry stockpicking platform including front load shelf and maintenance free batteries.
- The retail version also has all of the above plus dual flashing beacons and an obstruction sensing pad on the top of the chassis. This sensing pad prevents the platform lowering if something has been placed on the chassis.
- Non marking tyres, dual voltage charger and onboard diagnostics are all standard.
- *Finance figures are indicative only and subject to acceptance, business users only.
- Contract Hire figures include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term.
- Full maintenance Contract Hire including breakdowns is available, please ask for a quotation.
|Metric Working Height||6.52 m|
|Metric Platform Height||4.52 m|
|Metric Machine Width||75 cm|
|Metric Lift Capacity||227 kg|
|US Working Height||20 ft 10 in|
|US Platform Height||14 ft 10 in|
|US Machine Width||2 ft 5.5 in|
|US Lift Capacity||500 lbs|
Genie Self-Propelled Aerial Work Platforms
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.