Genie Industrial Work Platform
Genie IWP30S Aerial Work Platform
- Free On Site Survey
At 1.02m wide the Genie IWP™30 is a little wider than the two smaller models but does offer a working height of 11m. If you have an issue with weight and space to operate but need an 11m working height, then the IWP™30S may be the solution.
- Ground fault interrupt prevents the IWP from elevating if one of the footpads is not in contact with the floor.
- Single second setup with built in level sensing with interlocks means that your on the job without delay.
- Tie down points, forklift sockets and overhead crane attachment points make the IWP easy to transport.
- Optional Powered Wheel Assist
- AC mains power or DC battery power options
- *Finance figures are indicative only and subject to acceptance, business users only. The example shown is based on a monthly payment profile of 1 + 83 but other terms are available.
- Contract Hire figures include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term.
- Full maintenance Contract Hire including breakdowns is available, please ask for a quote.
|Metric Working Height||11 m|
|Metric Platform Height||9 m|
|Metric Machine Width||1.02 m|
|Metric Lift Capacity||159 kg|
|US Working Height||35 ft 6 in|
|US Platform Height||29 ft 6 in|
|US Machine Width||3 ft 4 in|
|US Lift Capacity||350 lbs|
Genie Aerial Work Platforms
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.