Genie Scissor Lift
Genie GS4069 Bi-Energy Scissor Lift
- Free On Site Survey
The Genie GS™-4069 Bi Energy scissor lift has a full drive height of 14.12m with a total lift capacity of 363kg. The GS-4069 Bi Energy allows you to choose between two operating modes, the 48v DC battery pack or the onboard diesel powered generator.
- Non marking RT tyres
- Manual 1.52m roll out deck extension for increased work space.
- Fold down guardrails make it easy to maneuver through height restricted areas.
- On board diagnostics to help operators troubleshoot and maximise uptime.
- Up to 35% gradeability and a 4.5 mph drive speed when stowed.
- Active front oscillating axle when platform is in elevated position
- Optional self levelling hydraulic outriggers expand versatility
- *Finance figures are indicative only and subject to acceptance, business users only. The example shown is based on a monthly payment profile of 1 + 83 but other lengths of contract are available.
- Contract Hire figures include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term.
- Full maintenance Contract Hire including breakdowns is available, please ask for a quotation.
|Metric Working Height||14.12 m|
|Metric Platform Height||12.12 m|
|Metric Machine Width||1.75 m|
|Metric Lift Capacity||363 kg|
|US Working Height||46 ft 3in|
|US Platform Height||39 ft 9 in|
|US Machine Width||5 ft 9 in|
|US Lift Capacity||800 lbs|
Genie Rough Terrain Scissors
Dominate the Jobsite with the Genie RT69 Scissor Lift
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.