Genie Scissor Lift
Genie GS4047 Electric Scissor Lift
- Free On Site Survey
The Genie GS™-4047 Electric Scissor Lift is a relatively compact machine that is able to reach it’s full drive and working height of 13.70m in only 70 seconds. A new 24v 300 Ah battery pack offers more power and allows the operator to work a full 8 hour shift.
- Solid non marking tyres prevent scuffing floors or picking up debris.
- Zero inside turning radius ideal for where space is at a premium.
- Fold down guardrails make it easy to maneuver through height restricted areas.
- On board diagnostics to help operators troubleshoot and maximise uptime.
- Manual roll out deck extension for increased work space.
- Four wheel braking system making the GS-4047 extremely responsive.
- 3 person platform (internal use only)
- *Finance figures are indicative only and subject to acceptance, business users only. The example shown is based on a monthly payment profile of 1 + 83 but other lengths of contract are available.
- Contract Hire figures include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term.
- Full maintenance Contract Hire including breakdowns is available, please ask for a quotation.
|Metric Working Height||13.70 m|
|Metric Platform Height||11.70 m|
|Metric Machine Width||1.19 m|
|Metric Lift Capacity||350 kg|
|US Working Height||44 ft 11 in|
|US Platform Height||38 ft 5 in|
|US Machine Width||3 ft 11 in|
|US Lift Capacity||770 lbs|
DEMO: Genie Slab Scissor Lifts
Where and When to Use a Genie Electric Slab Scissor
How to Use a Genie Electric Slab Scissor
QUICK LOOK: Genie Slab Scissors
How a Scissor Lift is made
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.