Genie Scissor Lift
Genie GS2669 Bi-Energy Scissor Lift
- Free On Site Survey
The Genie GS™-2669 Bi-Energy scissor lift allows you to choose between two operating modes, the 48v DC battery pack or the onboard diesel powered generator.This model has a 9.70m working height and a lift capacity of 680kg.
- Non marking RT tyres
- Manual 1.52m roll out deck extension for increased work space.
- Fold down guardrails make it easy to maneuver through height restricted areas.
- On board diagnostics to help operators troubleshoot and maximise uptime.
- Up to 35% gradeability and a 4.5 mph drive speed when stowed.
- Active front oscillating axle when platform is in elevated position
- Driveable at full height
- 4 person platform for both internal and external use
- Optional self levelling hydraulic outriggers expand versatility
|Metric Working Height||9.70 m|
|Metric Platform Height||7.70 m|
|Metric Machine Width||1.75 m|
|Metric Lift Capacity||680 kg|
|US Working Height||32 ft 9 in|
|US Platform Height||25 ft 3 in|
|US Machine Width||5 ft 9 in|
|US Lift Capacity||1,500 lbs|
Genie Rough Terrain Scissors
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.