Genie Vertical Mast Boom
Genie GR26J Vertical Mast Boom
- Free On Site Survey
With up to 9.85m of driveable working height and 2.65m of outreach at an up and over clearance of 6.70m, the Genie GR26J is the machine to get more done in a small amount of space.
The tight inside turning radius (59cm), with 25% gradeability, make the Genie Runabout GR-26J lift the solution for congested, hard-to-reach jobsite applications.
- Hydraulic turnable rotation
- Fully proportional drive and lift system
- Driveable at full height
- Low 15cm (6in) platform entry height
- Onboard diagnostics
- Non marking solid tyres
- Efficient electric drive motors
- Finance options available
- For full peace of mind and fixed monthly operating costs, ask us about Contract Hire rates to include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term
- Planned maintenance agreements also available, Nationwide service from fully trained engineers
|Metric Working Height||9.85m|
|Metric Platform Height||7.85m|
|Metric Machine Width||99cm|
|Metric Lift Capacity||200kg|
|US Working Height||32ft 4in|
|US Platform Height||25ft 9in|
|US Machine Width||3ft 3in|
|US Lift Capacity||440lbs|
Genie Self-Propelled Aerial Work Platforms
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.