Genie Vertical Mast Boom
Genie GR20J Vertical Mast Boom
- Free On Site Survey
The compact Genie GR-20J is a vertical mast machine that allows up to 2 people to both work and drive at heights of up to 7.70m.
The GR20J also offers an outreach of 2.75m and has hydraulic turntable rotation.
- Hydraulic turntable rotation
- Fully proportional drive and lift system
- Driveable at full height
- Low 15cm (6in) platform entry height
- Onboard diagnostics
- Non marking solid tyres
- Finance options available
- For full peace of mind and fixed monthly operating costs, ask us about Contract Hire rates to include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term
- Planned maintenance agreements also available, Nationwide service from fully trained engineers
|Metric Working Height||7.70m|
|Metric Platform Height||5.70m|
|Metric Machine Width||99cm|
|Metric Lift Capacity||200kg|
|US Working Height||24ft 8in|
|US Platform Height||18ft 8in|
|US Machine Width||3ft 3in|
|US Lift Capacity||440lbs|
Genie Self-Propelled Aerial Work Platforms
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.