Genie Vertical Mast Boom
Genie GR20J Vertical Mast Boom
- Free On Site Survey
The compact Genie GR™-20J is a vertical mast machine that allows up to 2 people to both work and drive at heights of up to 7.70m. The Genie GR-20J also offers an outreach of 2.75m and has hydraulic turntable rotation.
- Hydraulic turntable rotation
- Fully proportional drive and lift system
- Driveable at full height
- Low 15cm (6in) platform entry height
- Onboard diagnostics
- Non marking solid tyres
- *Finance figures are indicative only and subject to acceptance, business users only. The example shown is based on a monthly payment profile of 1 + 83 but other lengths of contract are available.
- Contract Hire figures include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term.
- Full maintenance Contract Hire including breakdowns is available, please ask for a quotation.
|Metric Working Height||7.70m|
|Metric Platform Height||5.70m|
|Metric Machine Width||99cm|
|Metric Lift Capacity||200kg|
|US Working Height||24ft 8in|
|US Platform Height||18ft 8in|
|US Machine Width||3ft 3in|
|US Lift Capacity||440lbs|
Genie Self-Propelled Aerial Work Platforms
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.