Genie GR20 Runabout
- Free On Site Survey
The GR-20 vertical mast lift is designed for internal use only, and is driveable at full height. Working height of 8.02 and is 0.8m wide, with lift capacity 159kg.
- Fully proportional lift and drive controls for ease of operation
- Solid rubber non marking tyres ensure that your floor will not suffer any scuff marks
- On board diagnostic system for troubleshooting and maximising up time
- Zero inside turning radius for safe positioning in tight areas
- Standard platform or extending platform
- Finance options available
- For full peace of mind and fixed monthly operating costs, ask us about Contract Hire rates to include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term
- Planned maintenance agreements also available, Nationwide service from fully trained engineers
|Metric Working Height||8.02 m|
|Metric Platform Height||6.02 m|
|Metric Machine Width||80 cm|
|Metric Lift Capacity||159 kg|
|US Working Height||25 ft 9 in|
|US Platform Height||19 ft 9 in|
|US Machine Width||2 ft 7.5 in|
|US Lift Capacity||350 lbs|
Genie Self-Propelled Aerial Work Platforms
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.