Genie GR15 Runabout
- Free On Site Survey
The Genie GR™-15 has all the same features and dimensions of the smaller GR-12 but the GR-15 does have an increased driveable working height of 6.52m. This increase in working height only increases the weight of the machine to 944kg depending on final specification.
- Fully proportional lift and drive controls for ease of operation.
- Solid rubber non marking tyres ensure that your floor will not suffer any scuff marks.
- On board diagnostic system for troubleshooting and maximising up time.
- Zero inside turning radius for safe positioning in tight areas.
- Standard platform or extending platform
- *Finance figures are indicative only and subject to acceptance, business users only. The example shown is based on a monthly payment profile of 1 + 83 but other terms are available.
- Contract Hire figures include all the mandatory six monthly thorough inspections and routine servicing for the entire term.
- Full maintenance Contract Hire including breakdowns is available, please ask for a quotation.
|Metric Working Height||6.52 m|
|Metric Platform Height||4.52 m|
|Metric Machine Width||75 cm|
|Metric Lift Capacity||227 kg|
|US Working Height||20 ft 10 in|
|US Platform Height||14 ft 10 in|
|US Machine Width||2 ft 5.5 in|
|US Lift Capacity||500 lbs|
Genie Self-Propelled Aerial Work Platforms
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.