Genie Aerial Work Platform
Genie AWP40S Aerial Work Platform
- Free On Site Survey
The AWP-40S is Genie’s largest AWP, offering a maximum working height of 14.1m but only weighing 472kg. The AWP40S has the inbuilt tilt back mechanism that once deployed, allows the unit to be pushed through a standard door.
- Built in tilt back frame to allow the machine to roll through a standard door.
- Tie down points, forklift sockets and overhead crane attachment points make the AWP easy to transport.
- External outriggers available.
- AC mains power or DC battery power options
- Full maintenance contract including breakdowns is available, please ask for a quotation.
|Metric Working Height||14.1 m|
|Metric Platform Height||12.29 m|
|Metric Machine Width||74 cm|
|Metric Lift Capacity||136 kg|
|US Working Height||46 ft 4 in|
|US Platform Height||40 ft 4 in|
|US Machine Width||2 ft 5 in|
|US Lift Capacity||300 lbs|
Genie Aerial Work Platforms
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.