Workshop Assistant, Castle Donington
Posted: 4th April, 2018
Workshop Assistant / Fitter
Workshop Assistant: Workplatform is an industry leading Powered Access company, which is privately owned and based in Castle Donington. We specialise in the Genie product range of which we are the UK authorised dealership for supporting the product with service contracts, parts, finance and training.
The ideal applicant will come from a powered access background, this is not essential but experience as a Plant Fitter, Mechanic or from Agriculture would be a good fit for this new position.
Role and responsibilities:
• Maintenance, repair and statutory compliance of all Powered Access
• Assure accurate service, repair and damage records are kept.
• Ensure the workplace and working environment is kept to a high standard and in-line with company health and safety guidelines
• Assisting work colleagues as and when required
• Plant Trained with min NVQ Level 2 in Plant Maintenance
• Experience in electrical, hydraulic and diesel fault finding
• Being a Team Player
• Good spoken and written English
• 20 days Holiday + bank holidays
• Workplace Pension
• Job Type: Full-time 8.30am-5.3opm (Monday to Friday)
If you feel you have the right skills and attitude for the role, based in Castle Donington, we would love to hear from you. You can submit your CV and cover letter (in confidence) to our Service Manager Adam Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org